Lab work includes immunological, molecular biology and microbiology methods, as well as in vivo mouse models of disease and work on human cells.
- Mechanisms underlying the pathophysiology of skin and airway allergic disease (Atopic dermatitis and asthma)
- Resolution processes of allergic inflammation
- Activating and inhibitory receptors on mast cells and eosinophils
- The role of inhibitory receptors on solid tumors (from melanoma to colon cancer)
- The interaction of mast cells and eosinophils with bacteria and fungi
- Corona virus: are mast cells and eosinophils involved in host protective or offensive mechanisms?
For more information please contact:
Professor Francesca Levi-Schaffer: email@example.com
Head of Immunopharmacology lab, Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics Unit, School of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel